Collin Tactical, Inc. is a global organization domiciled in the United States. We are bound by domiciled nation, international and other applicable laws.
Here are three key operational restrictions we must follow:
- We cannot do business with states or individuals on the OFAC Sanctions List.
- We cannot make or appear to make payments to foreign government officials to assist in obtaining or retaining business under the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977 (FCPA).
- Learn more about the FCPA (government page)
- We cannot negotiate or appear to negotiate on disputes with the United States under the Logan Act.
- Learn more about the Logan Act (18 U.S. Code § 953) (unofficial page)