- A Hot War has open military hostilities, generally between one state and a state-run external military force.
- Hot Wars may be very short-term (just a few days) or go one for decades in modern times.
- Like other kinetic events we respond to, the destruction of life and property are horrific.
- Beyond all the immediate losses, states can take decades to fully recover from wars.
- Generally infrastructure for doing business is some of the first property to be destroyed.
- Supply chains, shipping and exports, and most communications will be shut down.
- Unless brought into the war effort, operating a business during a hot war can be challenging, perilous or impossible.
Not the danger you face? See the 12 geopolitical dangers we respond to.
Or, simply contact us and we can discuss your situation with highest priority, discretion and security.
Your safety is our primary concern.