Political Warfare is a potent, sub-kinetic weapon:
- For businesses, political warfare is one country’s government working for their own interests to change the actions and opinions of another state without using military actions.
- Subversion, propaganda, psychological operations and other methods are typical of political warfare operations.
- Today, manipulation of social media is an increasingly popular method of political warfare.
- While political warfare can save lives over hot war, it can lead to the destruction of target state institutions and disrupt the very fabric of its society.
- Because of the subversive and manipulative nature of these attacks, in the target state businesses can be severely damaged directly or indirectly by their outcomes.
- While traditional news reporting is an obvious target, virtually any business can be caught in the rage and disinformation of political warfare.
Not the danger you face? See the 12 geopolitical dangers we respond to.
Or, simply contact us and we can discuss your situation discretely and securely.
Your safety is our primary concern.