We divide geopolitical dangers into two types:
- We use the word “kinetic” in our communications as most people find the word “violent” disturbing to read and hear repeatedly.
- We work to minimize fear and apprehension, and focus on reality and solutions.
- Geopolitical dangers may be to the business and the business’s people, supply chain, customers, and any other stakeholders that affect ongoing operations and success.
- The sources of geopolitical dangers are myriad. They can include both domestic and foreign governments as well as other internal and external actors.
- We do support strong, service-oriented governments.
- Weak, collapsed and failed states tend to present more dangers than strong states and service-oriented states, whether through their intentions or inability to perform as they are duty-bound to do.
- We do not view any service-oriented government type or structure as inherently dangerous or flawed, nor do we seek to impose or drive a particular government type.
- We only work to help businesses adapt and respond to geopolitical dangers to ensure the business is safe and can succeed.
- You can view our four primary approaches to danger response.