As Collin Tactical, Inc. helps businesses respond to geopolitical dangers, it is important that governments understand our adherence to domestic and international rules of law, our operational restrictions, and our dedication to strong and service-oriented nations.
What Government Leaders Should Know
- We understand what you face in today’s tumultuous domestic and international stages.
- Collin Tactical, Inc. has its roots in support of strong, service-oriented governments.
- A strong and service-oriented government helps ensure the safety, security and opportunity for prosperity of its citizens.
- We know that kind of state success can happen under multiple types of government structures.
- As such we’re non-politically or religiously ideological, and non-partisan.
- We do not ever seek to impose values, approaches or systems on any nation.
- We never work to subvert governments on behalf of businesses or any third party.
- Our work is only to continually seek to help businesses adapt to situations in ways that are legal, efficient — and most importantly, effective.
- We work to help each side respond to their unique, and often misunderstood, challenges and requirements placed on them by multitudes of constituents, both domestic and foreign, direct and indirect, and both in and outside their control, that affect their success and ability to operate and succeed.
- Like strong, service-oriented governments, our goal is to protect the people and companies that help create prosperity in the area in which they operate.
- It is also why we operate our Diplomacy and Stabilization efforts, helping nations ensure their economies grow, are steadfast, and that their governments are able to supply the political products that continue the cycle of national success.
- We developed the most successful and widely accepted government-business counter-terrorism framework focused on present and upcoming technology.
- That includes coining the term “CyberTerrorism” and its impact on government, critical infrastructure and life-affecting companies.
- Our CEO Barry C. Collin’s work is cited in thousands of papers, books and news articles in multiple languages for his work globally on government-business security needs.
Please see our Operational Restrictions.
Questions about our work with businesses and governments? Please contact us.