For a business to survive a Level 2 (Kinetic) Danger, its must be able to function without fear of severe or catastrophic harm to your:
- ability to continue operations
- ability to ship your products and service to your customers
- ability to receive supply chain deliveries
- ability to receive operational goods and services deliveries
Advocacy, Diplomacy, Cooperation and Co-Mission Development
We work with appropriate agencies, organizations, companies and individuals to address the Level 2 (Kinetic) Dangers businesses face.
When stability services are required, we endeavor to have them provided with discretion.
Examples of potential partners (when safe and appropriate) in helping stabilize your Level 2 Danger:
- State and Local Government(s) in diplomatic capacities, with their military and police organizations
- Multiple governments in cases of multi-state conflict
- Qualified Private Security Companies
- Non-Government Security Organizations (partial list):
- Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM)
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Counter-Terrorism Task Force
- Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO)
- Commonwealth Committee On Terrorism (CCT)
- Commonwealth Of Independent States (Cis) Anti-Terrorism Centre (ATC)
- Counterterrorism Action Group (CTAG) Of The G8
- Counterterrorism Committee Of The League Of Arab States (Arab League)
- Forum Regional Security Committee (FRSC) Of The Pacific Islands Forum
- Galle Dialogue – International Maritime Conference
- Gulf Of Aden Regional Counterterrorism Forum
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
- International Criminal Police Organization (Interpol)
- International Maritime Organization
- NATO-Russia Council (NRC) Ad-Hoc Working Group On The Terrorist Threat To The Euro-Atlantic Area(LMO)
- United Nations/UN Peacekeeping
- Sovereign national and local laws, as well as international laws may limit the level of Stabilization operations provided.
- Please see our U.S. Operational Restrictions for our work in Stabilization.
Questions about Stabilization? Please contact us.