For a business to survive a Level 2 (Kinetic) Danger, its must be able to function without fear of severe or catastrophic harm to your:
- ability to continue operations
- ability to ship your products and service to your customers
- ability to receive supply chain deliveries
- ability to receive operational goods and services deliveries
Advocacy, Diplomacy, Cooperation and Co-Mission Development
We work with appropriate agencies, organizations, companies and individuals to address the Level 2 (Kinetic) Dangers businesses face.
We can help you obtain the logistical and protective assistance you’ll need to ensure the safety of your company, property and people.
When stability services are required, we endeavor to have them provided with discretion.
Examples of potential partners (when safe and appropriate) in helping stabilize your Level 2 Danger:
- State and Local Government(s) in diplomatic capacities, with their military and police organizations
- Multiple governments in cases of multi-state conflict
- Qualified Private Security Companies
- Non-Government Security Organizations (partial list):
- Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM)
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Counter-Terrorism Task Force
- Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO)
- Commonwealth Committee On Terrorism (CCT)
- Commonwealth Of Independent States (Cis) Anti-Terrorism Centre (ATC)
- Counterterrorism Action Group (CTAG) Of The G8
- Counterterrorism Committee Of The League Of Arab States (Arab League)
- Forum Regional Security Committee (FRSC) Of The Pacific Islands Forum
- Galle Dialogue – International Maritime Conference
- Gulf Of Aden Regional Counterterrorism Forum
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
- International Criminal Police Organization (Interpol)
- International Maritime Organization
- NATO-Russia Council (NRC) Ad-Hoc Working Group On The Terrorist Threat To The Euro-Atlantic Area(LMO)
- United Nations/UN Peacekeeping
- Sovereign national and local laws, as well as international laws may limit the level of Stabilization operations provided.
- We are not a private military company.
- Please see our Operational Restrictions for our work in Stabilization.
Questions about Stabilization? Please contact us.